Please be aware that by using this service you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. DiabetOmics reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as needed. All modifications will be effective immediately upon posting. You understand and agree that DiabetOmics does not provide medical advice, and that your tests will not diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or condition. Our service provides you with your medical information in a format you can easily share with the healthcare provider of your choice.
• You agree that the information you submit to DiabetOmics is truthful and accurate.
• You will keep your password information and security questions confidential.
• You will use the DiabetOmics site for its intended use.
• You understand that DiabetOmics accounts are only for adults of 18 years or older, and confirm that you are 18 years or older before attempting to create an account.
• You understand that test results can sometimes be inaccurate through no fault of DiabetOmics.
• You will not copy information found on the DiabetOmics Web site nor use it illegally.
• You will abide by our “order” and “refund” policies.
If you do request a refund, your refund will be reduced by 10% of your original charge to help cover the costs of administration, plus the costs of processing your request to charge and refund your credit card.
If for any reason DiabetOmics is unable to process your specimen, you will receive a full (100%) refund for the test(s) not performed.
DiabetOmics shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any transactions conducted or information conveyed on the Web site. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all services and information provided. DiabetOmics.com reserves the right to communicate, via email, with the customer to ascertain the reason for the unsuccessful order and how we can assist with, or resolve the problem in, the ordering process. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DiabetOmics, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement by you.